Piano Repair San Jose CA
When you properly care for and maintain your piano it can last a lifetime – or longer. However, it is a mechanical device that is made up of between 9K and 14K parts, the majority of which are made of wood. As a result, your piano will require repairs from time to time. Wood parts may dry out and get brittle. Leather and felt parts in your piano may wear out. Strings will get old, can rust, and will lose their elasticity.
When you call our team, you will find that we not only maintain and tune your piano, but that we can also provide needed repairs. Our team in San Jose has the knowledge and experience to handle virtually any repair with your piano.
Some of the most common piano repairs we make include:
• Repair or replace tuning pins that are too loose to use
• Diagnose and fix keys that stick or sluggish action parts
• Clean or twist bass strings to restore the resonance
• Fix problems with pedals including if they stick
• Replace key tops
• Repair or replacing broken strings
We can also provide custom repairs based on what ever may be wrong with your piano. To find out about our repair services, simply contact our professional team.